Technologies: Imported ‘3D Scanned Data’ IGS Files Type, DWG Copy Older Designs, Updating 3D Models for Design Tweaks, Part Gauge Creation, Part Drafting.
- Imported already used ‘3D Scanned Data’ IGS Files Type of most recent prototype design, and Converted to Part Model(s).
- Reviewed DWG Copy of Older Designs.
- Updated 3D Models for Design Tweaks.
- Studies done to confirm assembly of parts in reality.
- Model Part Gauge Creation, and DWG Gauge Output.
- Casted Part 2D Drafting, with DWF Output.
- “In-Use” Configurations (at different MIN, MAX positions) was done to confirm over-all shipping, design and size considerations, and interference quality control checks.