Design to Automation, SolidWorks Sheet Metal and Weldments, Assembly Quality Control, SolidWorks 2D Sales and Production Drawings, Drawing Quality Control
- Alleviated short term Design, Engineering staffing inadequacies to meet current demand.
- Delivery of “Automated” Exterior Assembly, in addition to Mega Batch printing of all sub-variants in the Master Sales and Production for a whole new product line, also using Ikea style part number stocking mentality.
- Some 334 Sales drawings, and 440 production part drawings were finalized using a mostly automated approach with “re-use and re-copy” mentality with specific “Master Assembly” file management protocols for maximum speed with quality.
- Teaching and Training of Design Staff to take over the “Master” Model set for continued ‘design’ growth.
- Training during Master Assembly construction, to alleviate work over-stack and to routinely address any number of topics or to review recommended practices or review challenges that need resolutions.
- Quality Control Training Standards were also created as a basis for Training Reference Documentation.