STP File to SolidWorks Part Conversion, SolidWorks 2-D Assembly, BOM, and Part Drafting, Design Upgrades
- Imported STP File and Converted to “Use-Able” Parts and Assemblies.
- Updated Design to client preferences in terms of “stocked” items, easily construct-able using existing materials, and unit preferences.
- Over-View “Sales Drawing” was finalized.
- Folded and “In-Use” Configurations (at different Tonnage, and different MIN, MAX positions) was done to confirm over-all shipping and size considerations, and interference quality control checks.
- SolidWorks 2-D Assembly, BOM, and Part Drafting were done as per client standard and “budget” intent.
- 2D drafting sheets were done to summarize hardware installation locations.